7 WAYS TO STYLE YOUR DENIM JACKET
I’m a big fan of Denim Jackets. Its a wonderful wardrobe staple that can be used during both winter and when the weather gets a little nippy. It works as a good cover up when you wear a sleeveless or strapless outfit and want a little coverage on the go. Another way to wear it is when you travel, good for both airport or road travel. Denim Jackets come in an array of washes, my favourite is the lighter wash like the one in the first picture.It makes your denim look fresh. There are a number of ways to style the denim jacket. Here are my favourite looks.
- Use it for layering during cold weather.
2. Perfect everyday casual look that can take you from playing with the kids at the park to lunch or a movie.
3. Wear it with a long skirt and sleeveless tank top like Jessica Alba below.
4. Crank up your travel style with a long maxi dress and a cashmere scarf for added warmth. So comfortable.
5. Wear with a short dress for a day at the beach, brunch, barbecue or a date.
6. With a fitted dress.
7. With a short skirt or shorts paired with booties for a sexy look for night or day.
Image Credits – Image 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) Cover Photo