ello Everyone, Hope you are all having a good start to your week, Today’s post is my Favourite topic adding Florals for Home Décor. I’m not a big fan of prints when it comes to clothes. I shy away from most prints and its a rare one off riotous Pucci or Missoni type print that I may wear. But for Florals which I’m mad about. I’m a huge fan of Florals in clothes as well as in décor, stationery and art. So I’m happy to see that florals are making a comeback in home décor. Yep I’m that girl who likes chintz and lace. I’ve always loved English country décor, of which chintz has been a staple. Here are some pictures of homes decorated with florals to inspire you. So in love with all these homes and green with envy.
For those who don’t want to go all out on Florals and want to incorporate it in small touches here are some ideas.
- Cushions – Add a floral print cushion to your couch.
- Upholster a single armchair in a floral print
- Put a floral wallpaper in a guest bathroom or a study or a passageway
- Incorporate floral print ceramics in your home
- Add a jug or a Vase with a floral print around the house.
- Be whimsical and line the back of your pantry cupboards with a floral print
- Fresh Flowers is a perfect way to have a touch of pretty around the house.
Images – All Images via Elle Décor, Cover Image Via William R. Eubanks