The last few weeks have seen all the stores go on sale. And people have been shopping both in the shops and online including Moi.Find our July Faves that I’m obsessing over below :
- Madewell x Saucony – Gorgeous sneaks that I want on my feet. That blue is unusual and an attention grabber. Get them here.
2. This pretty Nile blue leather cosmetics case from Smythson. Classy. I find that one can never go wrong with anything they buy from Smythson. Get it here
3. Silver cuffs from Jaypore. I have always been a cuff girl. Its my go to signature look when I dress up. You can buy these gorgeous cuffs from Jaypore online here.
4. This look is not just part of my July Faves, but my go to favourite look for work all year long. Find these Work wear separates at The Outnet. Simple, Minimalist and classy. Check here to shop the edit.
5. This sequinned casual dress from Mango. All you need is some bling sometimes to cheer you up especially when you party during the Monsoons, to uplift your spirits. Get it here.
6. This pretty floral swimsuit by Nidhi Munim from Rocknshop. Shop here for this suit.
7. This stylish backpack, that lets me have my hands free to deal with a speedy toddler yet stay stylish at the same time. Get it here.
8. This stunning luxe velvet Blazer by Balmain at Mytheresa. Adds Drama to your evening wear,although I would wear it for a dressy event in the day too Shop here