A New Year is coming! The Season is coming to an end with the biggest party on the 31st December but have you planned your New Year Outfit yet? I m wearing a lot of Velvet these days and wore burgundy velvet pants for Christmas dinner. But the New year party deserves a little more shine and glitter I think.
Here are my Favourite 5
1. Some glitter and shine never hurt anyone
2. Ultraviolet is the color of the year for 2018, why not start off the year with this brilliant color?
3. Velevt is on trend as are the florals.
4. Give me some gold any day, I love metallic dresses. Nothing says party like gold does.
5. When in doubt where a Lace sheath dress. Classy, Elegant, Romantic and sexy.
Pic Credit – Outfit 1 by Vince Camuto, Outfit 2 by Mango, Outfit 3 by Zara, Outfit 4 by Bardot, Outfit 5 by Thalia
For more outfit inspiration read our post on Wardrobe must-haves here